Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011

Bukit Tinggi Trip, I am in France Village main entrance.




erm,, nice post? (:

Yummy! I love the pizza, really taste great!
One Utama Shopping Complex Christmas decoration. I am appreciate to their performance in Christmas day 25 December, nice music and create a warm Christmas atmosphere. Thank you!

This year the theme is like ocean, but I like last year concept, is like a small town.



Desa Parkcity Christmas Decoration


These are actually move-able, they are performing live music show, hohoho..


From Desa Parkcity park

This year I have 3 Christmas gifts, first is chocolate (finished already), second is claypot bottle (Broken by my nephew), and the third gift is this Hush Puppies from my friend Thong, like it. Thanks bro!





No comments:

Post a Comment